make me choose
↳ anonymous asked: cyborg or
Oh yeah, I know that little grey. But I mean with appearances, Robin’s still got jet black hair, blue eyes, lean figure. Raven’s got darker hair, and still not in-your-face beauty like Star. Star’s an orange skinned, green eyed, red headed bombshell, Cy’s a built, tall man, beast boy’s a green boy, and terra’s a blonde, shorter girl. Which is all included and what I looked at for the fancasts.
Personalities though, I did base off the show since I haven’t read the comics, so I’ve got zero idea how they’re portrayed as. I’d image not like out-of-this-realm differently form the show though (with everyone except star at least - I know she’s got more wisdom and warrior-ist personality in the comics than the show) since the show was based off the comics. But I mean I can’t say for certain, since all I’ve ever read of the comics were the little parts posted in the tags from time to time and what I’ve looked up of them on google (and those were almost always me looking up robrae or kfrae goodness).
I have pretty mixed feelings about it, to be honest. I just read about it the other day, and since then I’ve been trying to figure out how I feel about it. On the one hand, I’m super excited about seeing them live action and on screen. So far, the closest we’ve gotten to potentially getting a live-action Titans is with getting just a Nightwing in the Batman movies, but that hasn’t happened. And if it does happen, we’ll probably only get Dick as Robin, not Nightwing, as Batman’s sidekick. Not Nightwing, leader of the Titans. But now we’ve got a whole new show based on all the Titans, not just Robin? That’s great. Amazing. Can’t wait.
The thing keeping me from not loving it is the casting. I personally can’t even settle on a perfect fancast for the five Titans, and I have the whole world of celebrities at my disposal. How they are going to get amazing casting with only those who are free to commit to a TV show and new and upcoming actors is beyond me. I guess I’m just really picky on how they should look. And below is just a list on how I think each character should look, if you’re wondering what my standards are.
If they can find people who can act and look the part, good. If they can make them dynamic characters with interesting plots from the start of the show, even better. But for now I’m happy and a little worried/anxious about it.
Seven devils all around me!
Seven devils in my house!
See they were there when I woke up this morning
I’ll be dead before the day is done
Seven devils all around you
Seven devils in your house
See I was dead when I woke up this morning
I’ll be dead before the day is done
Before the day is done
A long, long while. 2 months since my last post, and 4 months since my last post of original content. Sorry about that lovelies! My inspiration took a hit and then school came along and took away my time. But I’m back now! I’ve given the page a whole new look just last night, so you should check that out. I’m also currently working on a gifset for this place! It’s not robrae like at all though, it’s actually terra centric song inspo set that I’ve been meaning to make for months now, but it’s something, and it’s gonna kickstart my being back to this place.
I’m going to try to put more time aside for here, and I suppose get more active than before, but not like daily activity. I do stray from reblogs for this blog (since I like saying I have a blog where most of the posts are mine), and it takes time to make stuff, so obviously daily posts probably won’t be a thing, but weekly posts probably will be.
I do want to say thanks to everyone who has continued to follow this blog and to all the new followers I got here! The fact that I haven’t posted here in months and still got new followers really just made me happy to see all the robrae love and just pushed me to get back to making this place active. Also thanks so much to you lovelies who added me in follow forevers! Those things always make me happy whenever I get added onto one, so thank you. This blog is a sideblog, so you’ll never see robxrae like your post, but I have liked them (and majority other just robrae posts in the tag) on my main blogs, and I’ll probably reblog them here when I get around to it.
And I guess that’s about all I have to say! Expect to see a new post here tomorrow!
- Who is your favorite Titan?
- Who is your favorite villain?
- Who is your favorite male character?
- Who is your favorite female character?
- What’s your favorite Robin moment?
- What’s your favorite Cyborg moment?
- What’s your favorite Raven moment?
- What’s your favorite Starfire moment?
- What’s your favorite Beast Boy moment?
- Wanna include someone I didn’t mention? What’s your favorite moment of theirs?
- What scene made you laugh the most?
- What scene made you cry the hardest?
- What scene made you ridiculously angry?
- What scene do you just love unconditionally?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- Which outfits are your favorites?
- What’s your favorite fight scene?
- What’s your favorite character introduction?
- What’s your favorite rivalry?
- What’s your favorite friendship?
- What’s your favorite romantic ship?
- What’s your favorite romantic moment?
- Which is your favorite story arc?
- Which is your favorite episode?
- Which is your least favorite episode?
- What’s something you wish had happened during the series?
- Do you have a fancast? If not, come up with one!
- If you’ve read the Teen Titans Go! comics, what’s your favorite scene from them? If not, free space! Anything Teen Titans you wanna talk about!
- Who is your favorite Teen Titans fandom editor? (fanartist, fanfic writer, fanvid maker, graphic editor, etc)
- What do you miss most about Teen Titans?
↳ Honorary Titans + Red
↳ 1x13: Apprentice (Part 2) [32/?]
↳ 1x13: Apprentice (Part 2) [31/?]